Pay with Credits or Debits Card
1. Once you have chosen the service you want, on the Negative Online site, you will be able to select "Credit / Debit Card Direct Payment" in the Order Payment Method step. With this option, your payment is processed in real time.
- When paying with a card:
§ A payment page of our Servicing Bank (UBB) opens, where you enter the details of your card
§ If you are registered in the Verification by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode authentication schemes, an authentication page of your Publisher Bank opens where you enter your authentication password
§ When a successful transaction (authorization received), a transaction note is displayed on the screen that you print or save.
- Accepted cards: MasterCard, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY
§ Please note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic Card will be accepted only if it is registered to participate in Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode online authentication schemes.
§ The maximum transaction amount is 10 000 BGN.
2. After completing the order, you will be transferred to our servicing bank page. Here you need to enter your card details as:
- Card type - Visa, MasterCard, Borique
- Card number
- Expiry date
- CVV2 - the last 3 digits of the number printed in the signature field of your card
If your card supports 3D identification, clicking on the "Pay" button will be transferred to the card issuer's site, where you will need to identify yourself with a secret phrase / code that you have been given by the card issuer.
3D security code ensures the security of your payment - this is a modern way of protecting online shopping and preventing misuse of your payment tools. For more details about what 3D ID is, please contact your card issuer bank.
3. Upon completion of the transaction, you will be transferred to the Negative Online site where you will get more information about the transaction status.
4. Your order will be processed within 15 minutes of receiving a confirmation of successful transaction.